Jumat, 15 Juli 2011
Chris Columbus Hopes For a 'Harry Potter' Spinoff
Chris Columbus only directed the first two "Harry Potter" movies -- a gig he snagged after his friend Steven Spielberg passed on it -- but he was responsible for the most important decision in the entire franchise: casting Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
Columbus vacated the director's chair after 2002's "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" to spend more time with his own four children, though he produced the third installment, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," directed by Alfonso Cuaron.
With the final film premiering in Los Angeles on July 11, NextMovie asked Columbus – the only American "Potter" director, how he felt about the end of the franchise he launched. "I'm going to the L.A. premiere on Monday night. I couldn't do London because of ["The Help" junket] so I've waited to see the film. It's going to be very emotional."
Columbus said, "It's been very surrealistic these last few pictures, when you see a movie where you have cast the entire movie and basically designed the whole world, and then stopped because of exhaustion, creating a sandbox that everyone else gets to play in."
"I'm mostly proud of those kids," he added, "because they have all become terrific actors. But at the same time, now I finally have enough energy to do another Harry Potter and it's over! The only thing I can hope is that Jo [Rowling] will write something else, like maybe Harry's son goes to Hogwarts."
Yes, please!
Source : http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/chris-columbus-harry-potter-spinoff/
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar